Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Creativity and New Media

QQX5 is a 3D dancing game first released by released by Tencent in 2008. I enjoying this game a lot because I really admire at people who knows how to dance. However, I never get a chance to receive any dance training. Things changed after I found out this game. It makes me a good dancer by moving my fingers on the keyboard. In this game you can chatting with your friends, join clans, and marry to the people that you like. Also, you can buy lots of clothes and accessories to dress yourself and your home as well. 

Below is a screenshot of my avatar that I created. In this game, you can dress yourself in the way that you would never try in the real life. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that you say you can dress in a way you never would in real life... Thats very true. I find that when creating avatars in games I tend to dress them in ways I would never actually dress

    ReplyDelete